Friday, January 11, 2008

Hi.

So, I'm back in San Diego.
2/3 of the way done with sophmore year...2 (maybe 3) more years to go. And I haven't decided what I want to do with my life. Is that bad? Hrm. Oh well, i have two more years to sort things out. On a lighter note, winter break was amazing. =) I miss some people already. It was fun, nonetheless. I was able to do a lot more than i could hope for. ^_~

Also, things eventually do fall into place...
sometime, even back to exactly how they were before. =)



jellyfishy! we went to the Long Beach aquarium.
it was so fun! Its unfortunate that we didn't see DUCKS or TURTLES, hah.


so many pretty-ful fishies. *chomps!


seahorse!


a pretty little bird randomly perched on his hand!!
(something rare! they only perch on your hand if you
had this honey-sugar cup that you buy from the aquarium)
I guess ben charms not just the ladies, but also the birds. ;)


My first time at Melting Pot! It was supposed to be a surprise
thing that ben did, but i ended up squeezing it out of him. hehe,
but hey, at least i got to eat chocolate-dipped strawberry fonude!! :)



mMm fruits from heaven.



first, you dip it in :)


then you take a BIG SCRUMPTIOUS BITE.


hahaha!


:) YUM. i want more.


Oh! so ben visited me in SD. And I treated him out on a date
this time...hehe. I took him to balboa park ...
and gave him a tour...I was kinda sad that this pond didn't
have pretty lilies...:( but oh well! it was a nice park
to be walking around. :)


me and ben!


so prettyyy :)


bwahah.


HEHE.


THEN, i took him to Extraordinary Desserts in Downtown San Diego.
it was SCRUMPTIOUSLY DELICIOUS. :)


cake from heaven. =)



THE END.