Sunday, January 27, 2008

The dawn is breaking, a light shining through. You’re barely waking and I’m tangled up in you, yeah. When I’m open, you're closed. Where I follow, you’ll go. I worry I won't see your face light up again. Even the best fall down sometime. Even the wrong words seem to rhyme. Out of the doubt that fill[ed] my mind, I somehow [found], you and I...collide. I’m quiet, you know. You make a first impression, but I’ve found I’m scared to know [you're] always on [my] mind. Even the best fall down sometime. Even the stars refuse to shine. Out of the back you fall in time-- I somehow [found] you and I...

Collide.



Don’t stop here. I lost my place--I’m close behind. Well, even the best fall down sometimes. Even the wrong words seem to rhyme. Out of the doubt that [filled] your mind, you finally find you and I collide.

Finally find you and I collide.
You finally find you and I collide.


___________________

i can do it, i can do it. =) TIME MANAGEMENT shall be the key to my survival. Oh, by the way, the picture above was taken at the mountains during winterbreak ;) I'm exhausted.

i can do it!
i can do it!

Okay, time to discuss some more evolutionary discoveries with Mr. Darwin over a cup of tea.