Sunday, February 24, 2008



hiiiiiiii!


i've been lagging due to ecetera...
but, here's a quick update! (:

valentines day was WONDERFUL, hands down. even if i spent the whole night pulling an all-nighter to study for physics, it was a-okay because you were there to keep my sanity level at the norm. ^_^

thank you for giving me one of the biggest surprises of my life when you showed up on library walk with roses in your hand. :) thank you for keeping me company as i woefully worked on physics the whole night. thank you for being patient with me. thank you for just being YOU. sowwie for ruining valentines day and for being grumpy that night. =/



:) me likey.


hehe..dinner was wonderful because i had my own personal chef ;)


you are oh-so romantic.


:) hey...this one doesn't have a low ceiling and it's not a top bunk...
bwahhahaha!


so that concludes my first stay ever at a hotel
with someone spesho. :)



MWahs! G'NIGHT.