Sunday, December 30, 2007


Winterbreak.
updatage to the max! (kinda)


Hm, as of right now, i can't think of any interesting story to tell. SO. i will update with pictures instead. :)


my little brother! my family and i went to the snow on Christmas this year. :)


Ice skating! me and cindy. i miss her. first time ive seen her
since...summer? =/ (freakin' bill is being a creep in the background)


hehe ice skating was quite fun.


so we went clubbing in LA, but vivian hasnt posted up the pictures yet so...
ill use what i do have on my camera. this was taken after clubbing
when we got lost (thanks to ben) and ended up at this pretty little
townsquare full of lights!


hehe we walked around the place. it was GORGEOUS.


me and the coworker at the friend's wedding. =)


the coworkers and i at our Christmas dinner.


hehe the dinner before my dentist and his wife went on vacation.
wheeee, no work until after new years! =)


christmas party (disney theme) at j'mis. =)


me and pocahontas. I WAS PETER PAN, whooo!
boy disney character ftw.


"i can fly! i can fly!" (iono what dan's doing in teh background...)
its as if he is saluting me or something o.O


ahahha amanda's snow white. im stealing her apple. >=]


AT THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH : DISNEYLANNND


aladdin minibroadway show!!! :) hehe so pretty.


waiting on the balcony!


HOT SET. bwahaaahh


me and ben, before meeting our doom o.O
(a.k.a. Tower of Terror, lol!)



SPACE MOUNTAIN WHOOO. waited 90 minutes for it. so worth it.


hehehe prettyyy lights. :) (on the ferris wheel)


fireworks!


pretty!!! (while waiting in line for spacemountain)


the bridge!


BWAHHAHAHA my score is so embarrassing. /)_(\



THE END. its 2 am and im uber tired so ill update the rest later.

MORE PICTURES SHALL BE POSTED ONCE THE OTHERS UPLOAD THEM! :)

until then, ciao ~