Sunday, December 16, 2007


Ahh my sleeping pattern is terrible.

It's four in the morning, and yet here i am blogging instead of frolicking in zZz-Land.

But. I must say, I'm FREE! :) Until the next batch of finals. Finals are SUCH a troublesome, sigh. At least I'm done, teehee.

And...

A wonderful beginning of 3 weeks of UTTER freedom! *giggle.



Winterbreak, HERE I COMEE! It's already off to a fantastic start, and I'm positive it can only get better.

So on my way home from sandiego, my coworker called me to ask when i was coming home. I told her I was actually heading back to OC as we were speaking. Then, she told me about all these plans that she's already made for me, lol. It so happens that she got a new boyfriend, and apparently, she's been waiting for me to come home so she could introduce me to his friends. She's all like, I want you to meet this guy. We should definitely hang out so you could get to know him, blah blah blah. I asked how old, and she's like, 24. I'm like, O_O whoa there! A tad bit too old don'tcha think? And she was like oh, it's no problem. He has friends who are also 23, 22, 21, and 19. "Which one do you want? Come to my friend's wedding on sunday so you can meet all of them and decide which one you want me to take to our playdate next weekend." O_O That made me laugh so hard. I felt like the bachlorette, where the girl gets to choose from a line of guys. Except, I'm not pretty or rich or famous. Hehe. :)

But! Nonetheless, I'm excited for the wedding tomorrow. :) Oh, oh! I cut my own hair today. :-[ I shouldn't have. Should've gone to the barber or something, rawr. Now it's short and I miss my long hair. I can no longer curl it... bah! Oh wells. Hehe, tomorrow should be interesting. :) I get to dress up and and and "pretty" myself and and where heels and meet these mysterious guys who, apparently, "have heard a lot about me". Rawr!

Such an interesting way to start the break.


wheeee! i love winter. :)



...Like I said, it could only get better. :)

I shall update tomorrow.

G'night!