Saturday, December 1, 2007




The girl's french is so sexy.
_____________

Last night I tried but I couldn’t sleep,
thoughts of you were in my head,
I was lonely and I needed you next to me.

Where do I go, what do I do,
I can’t deny i still feel something,
And [boy] I wish, you could say you feel the same,
But how do I end this lonely feeling?
You’ve gone, I’m here,
I guess it's time to grow.

Take me back to the days when you really cared
Can we make [like] reappear?
And now all is said and done --

crying time is over
I know I can’t control [his]
Feelings, if [he] won’t return.

Though you've gone
And I’m here alone
I guess it's time to grow
Grow...

-- I'm grown.

_____________


I don't know why, but I get into these lapses of memories that suddenly get to me like no other. It's not good, and I don't like it. =( Rawr. And then, one memory triggers a line of other memories over the past year or so.

RAIN.. <3

Get Over It.