Wednesday, November 14, 2007



So he handed me back my Hum paper and said, "Loved it."



Hehe. It's amazing how two simple words can totally brighten up a person's day! My tummy felt quite bubbly as I hugged my Hum portfolio and hurried out of the lecture hall. I decided I deserved an ice cream, so I went into Sierra Summit and bought a cup of STRAWBERRY VANILLA, yeeeeyeeee! =) While waiting in line, I decided to peek at the comments he wrote: "One of the best essays I've read for this topic..." EEeeEEEee *squeals. Normally, I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about a grade. Okay, that's a downright lie. I would (because I'm such a nerd at heart!). BUT. I wouldn't dedicate a blog entry on it! You see, physics has gotten me quite discouraged. Which is why, I get really excited when I do well in other classes. I'm pleased with my Stats midterm, and I'm crossing my fingers on the second Ochem midterm I just took two days ago. Hopefully, these grades will be just the encouragement I need. Perhaps it will balance out with my shameful grade in Phsyics *blushes sadly. I guess you could say today sorta gave me a sense of motivation to try even harder, in hopes of pushing my grades up a notch by the end of Fall Quarter. *crosses fingers* Despite my determination to break free of my procrastinating habit, however, I still tend to get ridiculously distracted at random intervals. No good!


sw33tijen15: heyyy
sw33tijen15: hows it going
sw33tijen15: geisel?
kait x face: yahh
sw33tijen15: very nice
sw33tijen15: haha ur such a library geek now
sw33tijen15: :-)
sw33tijen15: very sexy




<3 style="font-weight: bold;">




Oh! here's a funny conversation with Jennifer Jing again (while i was at geisel):

sw33tijen15: have u been hit on yet?

sw33tijen15: havent had ur daily hit-on run-in yet?
kait x face: hahahahahahhahahahah
kait x face: jen! this is the library.
sw33tijen15: given out a fake number yet? and retracted it and given out ur real number?
kait x face: people go here to study. not to get hit on.
sw33tijen15: not yet?
kait x face: hahah omg...i'm at the library!
sw33tijen15: uh well obviously EVERYWHERE u go
sw33tijen15: u get hit on
kait x face: um, NO?!
sw33tijen15: u could be dead
sw33tijen15: in a morgue
kait x face: *sniff
sw33tijen15: and the guy fixing you up
sw33tijen15: would hit on ur corpse
kait x face: NASTYYYYY
kait x face: OMG
kait x face: hahahhahahah


sw33tijen15: we need to tie you to a space shuttle and ship you to jupiter or something
sw33tijen15: so the jupiterians
sw33tijen15: can all hit on you
kait x face: OMG
sw33tijen15: and you can leave
sw33tijen15: all the human men
kait x face: okay jen
kait x face: please stop
sw33tijen15: to hit on the women on earth
sw33tijen15: HAHAHAAH
kait x face: i think
kait x face: this is like
kait x face: story of your life
kait x face: not mine
kait x face: you got it mixed up.
sw33tijen15: haha
sw33tijen15: nope
sw33tijen15: its very clear
sw33tijen15: khwangkigga: you're making kaitlyn laugh out loud, literally
khwangkigga: she's giggling right across from me
sw33tijen15: hahaha



Um, now you can see why I get so distracted, even at the library ^_~