Saturday, November 17, 2007

Desperate for changing.
starving for truth.
I'm closer to where I started,
chasing after you.
I'm falling even more in...with you,
letting go of all i've held onto.
I'm standing here until you make me move;
I'm hanging by a moment here with you.

Forgetting all i'm lacking,
completely incomplete;
I [took] all your invitation,
you [took] all of me..

I'm running
and not quite sure where to go.
And I [didn't] know what I [was] diving into.
Just hanging by a moment here with you

There's nothing else to lose.
[you say] There's nothing else to find.


Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you.


Just hanging by a moment,
Hanging by a moment,
Hanging by a moment here with you.


______________


There's an awful lot of breathing room, but I can hardly move.