Tuesday, November 20, 2007


I never knew,
I never knew that everything was falling through.
That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue
[for me] To turn and run.
when all I needed was the truth.
But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy.
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears.

Everyone knows I'm in
Over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in overtime
[he's] on your mind
[he's] on your mind..

Let's rearrange.
I wish you were a stranger I could disengage
Just say that we agree
and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along
But that's disregard;
Find another friend and you discard.

And suddenly I become a part of your past
I'm becoming the part that don't last
I'm losing you and its effortless
Without a sound we lose sight of the ground
In the throw around
Never thought that you wanted to bring it down.

________________




i don't understand why people change so fast, quite similar to the seasons of tomorrow. one moment you got the sunshine and the smiles, the golden leaves on a warm afternoon. but within a blink of an innocent eye, you got the rain and the tears coming down at you, the cold breeze and the overcast. hopefully in time, the flowers will bloom again. It's unfortunate when life changes along with the seasons. It makes me sad, knowing that life can be a tad bit unfair.


but then again,
life's too short to dwell on things that shouldn't have mattered in the first place.
i certainly don't think i regret any of it..for the most part. ^.^




And HEY,
I got the greatest of friends. <3


thank you [x times] infinity. you guys know who you are. ^_~
::::bear hugs & kissies::::


gahhh i need to sleep...immediately! it's 4 in the morning. ='/