Friday, July 3, 2009

SO.

With a tiny push from Cindy's inspiration, I am once again motivated in my attempt to keep this blog alive! (Cindy, you are now officially obligated to read my blogs from thereon. Yes, I just put you ON BLAST via blogger. No worries, I stalk your blog daily too.

Let's see, an umpteenth amount of things has happened since my last update.
The first thing that rolls off the top of my tiny head is the day I crossed a lil sis.


Newly crossed Lil Sis, Lisa Choi <3
Through all your hard work and endurance, I hope that you
have now found the sisterhood of Sigma Omicron Pi for all its worth. :)
You make me so proud!


May 8th, 2009. Date, Me (Formals Chair, yayuh!), Lil Sis, and Lil Bro.
- Welcome to the best sisterhood, EVER!



May 16, 2oo9. Kiyoma's and Lil Bro's Installs.
My two favorite lambdas, EVER. <3




Hehe, Kiyoma's birthday & formals gift to me. <3



June 13th, 2oo9. My older brother's graduation from Cal Poly Pomona.
Congratulations! So old now...it was just like yesterday
that we were walking to our elementary...


June 27, 2oo9. Electric Daisy Carnival. First rave ever! I'm so glad
I got to spend it with you guys! It made it THAT much better.
The rave was overwhelming, intense, and bomb.
I get SO bipolar, though. I wish I didn't think or talk so much when
I'm on a roll. =(


Thank you for keeping me safe and warm.