Friday, November 9, 2007



passion tea. my favorite. ^_~
yay for photoshop.

___________________

update.

first off, i'd like the world to know that Ochem should go suck a dingdong.
it's unfortunate that i would be spending my 4 days veterans weekend learning about organic compounds of crap.

but okay. so i really need to learn how to say NO to some people. the other day, i was studying for ochem at Geisel by myself (well, that's a first!) when the phone vibrated. i had to step out of the library for a wee bit to take the phonecall, so I asked the guy sitting behind me to watch my laptop. he said sure! i talked for 15 minutes outside. then i went back in, said thanks!, and continued with my studying. As i was packing up, ready to leave, the guy came up to me. He noticed my ochem book and asked if i was a bio major. i said yes. He introduced himself, and we chatted for a bit. Turned out, he was a 3rd year who just transfered to ucsd from la. after our little chat, he was like, "Oh, so can i get your number? we should hang out sometime and get to know each other better." And I was like, O_O!! what am i supposed to say to that?! RAWR. so i gave it to him. So now, some random guy has my number and i don't even remember his name. ='( I need to learn how to say no. but the question is...how do i go about doing that without hurting their feelins?!

I remember, at a club for some frat, this guy asked for my number. and once again, i failed to say no. i gave him my fake number instead. After i entered the digits into his phone, he leaned over, showed me what i just entered, and asked "so is this your right number?" and my head was swimming with YES, NO, MAYBE SO answers...and i blushed and replied truthfully, "No." I ended up giving him my real number instead. I NEED TO BE SMOOTHER, rawr.


BUT ANYHOO.


oh oh! SO.
Ben visited on thursday! (until Friday evening) :)
he left home at 630 in the morning and arrived quite promptly at 8 - 830ish? I am so distracted when he's here. i got NO studying done whatsoever. except those 2.5 hours when i was over at jon's apartment, and danny was going through 2 chapters of Ochem (so nice! ^_^) Ladeedaaa...fun pre-veteran's weekend. :) I guess it makes up for the next 4 days of gruelsome studyment. OooOooh, i forgot to mention. Ben surprised me with the Passion Tea box and the syrup bottle from Starbucks. *giggle. ^_~ My favorite drink is now available in the kitchen whenever I desire it. Thank you *blushes*. =)

one last thing... Lab: 0, Kaitlyn: 2 ! BOOYAH! ;P


That is all.

_______________

PICTURES time!


at VSA's semiformal!



THE END.

oh, the rest of the pictures on here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2184521&l=5fedf&id=3325841



Lator, Gators ~