Wednesday, October 10, 2007

So.
I stayed up all night until 5ish in the morning to work on my physics lab (in which i should've not procrastinated on until the wee hours of time), but I finally did grasp the concept. Thanks to someoneeee...who stayed up all night with me, skyping and teaching me physics till 4 in the morning. Thank you =). I wish you were actually here with me teaching me physics in person though... ;) hehe.



mMm...I went to the gym today, and biked for one hour while watching Scrubs on tv at Rimac. *giggle.


HoHum, what else. Oh, if we rewind a bit to last week (specifically, last thursday), I can update on Ben's 2nd visit and clubbing night! =) thank you for coming. *giggle =) <3





bwahahhaha. :D :D :D


OKAY. Onward to

Clubbing: Celebrity Night. =)


My first clubbing event with Benjamin. =)
too bad it sucked because the DJ was horrible. but hey, yay for midnight-run to In&Out. hehe. And yay for ben being there anyways.


theme: celebrity night.


ready for clubbing.


maecy's signature pose ;]


;D


hehehhe =) @ the club.


HHAAHHAHA JEN TOTALLY EDITED THIS PICTURE
of steve maecy jen ben and i.
*rofl*



OKAY GOODNIGHT!
its 1 a.m. I need sleep.

I'll upload the rest of the clubbing pictures some time this week.


<3