Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


...not. J/K! I hope you guys are having a spectacular night! Play it safe. Don't do anything i wouldn't do :P bwahahahahaaaa...haha...haaa...ha. *feels bitter* I can't believe i'm stuck in my apartment at 11:25 pm, studying for my physics quiz... WHEN I SHOULD BE OUT TRICK OR TREATING AND DOING FUNSTUFF LIKE NORMAL TEENAGERS. I mean, ahem, YOUNG ADULTS. =)

i have one question, and only one question in mind as of right now:
Why Oh WHY must you hate me so, mr. physics? Why must you torture me with your nonsense and babbles about laws of crap-n-doodle?


But yes. This is my study break. how sad, huh? Let me reminisce on the past years' halloween then, so that I could pretend that i'm having a wonderful halloween.. whoohoooo..


lookie, senior year =)


we were dominoes. :D


tipping over.



hehehe.


Last Year's Halloweeeeen... =)
College Freshman Year 'o6



we were...musketeeeeers!


@ the halloween dance.


=)


VSA's masquerade night!





...i wish i could be out having fun right now.
i hate halloween, BAH!


Ok, back to physics. -_- and back to enjoying my nonexistent halloween. ='(